WR SUPER PUTTY
Cement-based pre-mixed dry putty for interior and exterior use as an under coat &finish coat
WR SUPER PUTTY is a pre-mixed dry putty consists of fine selected raw materials, Portland cement and calcium carbonate,
high quality selected additives to enhance workability, adhesion, water resistant. WR SUPER PUTTY can be used indoors
and outdoors finishing applications. WR SUPER PUTTY is used for smoothing plastered walls and ceilings, patching precast
concrete elements and fair face surfaces.
• Easy to mix with excellent workability.
• Easy to use and apply. Just add water.
• Raw materials are selected according to the highest quality control standards.
• Can be applied manually or by spraying machine. But the application with spraying machine gives very high productivity
compared to traditional application.
• Excellent bonding properties to different substrates (cementitious substrates, cement-based plaster surfaces& fair
• High water resistance.
• Excellent temperature resistance (30 – 70 Cº).
• Very good weather to UV and extreme conditions.
• Can be used in concrete cosmetic repair.
• Compatible with most types of paints (water based emulsion, enamel paints, colored cement-based coatings…etc.).
It is comply with ASTM C 109&ASTM C 307 & ASTM C 580.
Technical Properties: (at 25 C°)
Instruction for use:
All surfaces must be sound and clean before Meister WR super putty applied.All traces of grease or oil must be removed.
All loose particles of mortar, old wallpaper, paint… etc. must be physically removed.If the surface is dry, pre-wet prior to
application, without leaving excess water.
Application Procedures :
1. Mixing may be done manually, using a trowel, or with a 600 rpm hand drill equipped with mixing blade, which will give
greater uniformity and a faster mix.
2. Add the (10-11 Lit.) water in case of manual use or (12-13 Lit. ) water in case of machine use to one deep and clean
container. Add the contents of the 25Kg bag gradually and mix till the mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
3. Keep mixing for (5 minutes),and set for (10 minutes) then remix for (2 minutes).
4. Apply Meister WR(Super Putty) to the prepared surface either using a flat putty trowel, or by machine spraying, followed
by smoothing to desired surface texture.
5. Apply the second coat after 2 hours from the application of the first coat i.e. after completely drying of the first coat and
pre wet the first coat before start of the second coat.
6. Meister WR (Super Putty) must be cured by water spray every 12 hours for next 3 days, but the curing numbers and
period can be increasing in hot and humid atmosphere.
7. Tools and equipment should be washed and cleaned with water after use
25kg powder in paper bags.
12 months if kept in dry store &suitable conditions.
All tools should be cleaned with water immediately after use. Cured material can only be removed mechanically.
Health and safety :
WR Super Putty contains cement powders, which when mixed or become damp, releases alkaline that can be harmful to
the skin. During use avoid inhalation of dust and contact with skin and eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, eye
protection and respiratory protective equipment. In case of contact with skin, rinse and wash with plenty of soap and water.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek
medical attention immediately, do not induce vomiting.