Cement-based pre-mixed dry mortar and waterproofing for fixing ceramic and earth tile on walls and floors.
Tile Adhesive 806WR is a pre-mixed dry mortar consists of finely selected raw materials, comprising clean silica sand,
Ordinary Portland cement, and selected additives to enhance workability, and bonding characteristics. Tile Adhesive
806WR.High quality adhesives for the permanent fixing of ceramic tiles.Tile Adhesive 806WRis used for smoothing
plastered walls and ceilings, patching precast concrete elements and fair face surfaces. Tile Adhesive 806WRis used for
fixing of insulating acoustic boards based on expanded of polystyrene. Tile Adhesive 806WR is typical uses include wet
areas like kitchen and swimming pools and bathrooms.
1. Easy to use and apply, just add water.
2. Excellent bond and water-resistant.
3. Easy installation of tiles on walls: high sag resistance.
4. Tropical grade to suit Gulf & Middle East working conditions.
5. Economical, fast mobilization and installation compared to traditional mortar.
6. Suitable for indoor and outdoor using.
7. For adhesion thickness from 2mm to 8mm.
8. Long open time.
9. Good slip resistance.
10. Good wet open time.
11. High adhesive bond strength to all tile types and critical surfaces.
12. Tile Adhesive 806WR is multi-purpose product because it can be used for installation of ceramic and terrazzo tiles,
earthenware bricks, floor tile with pronounced back-surface pattern, masonry bricks and lightweight concrete blocks
and gypsum boards.
Standard compliance: EN12004&ANSI 118.1.
Instructions for use:
All surfaces must be sound and thoroughly clean before Meister tile adhesive 806 WR applied. All traces of grease or oil
must be removed. All loose particles of mortar, old wallpaper, paint… etc. must be physically removed. If the surface is dry,
pre-wet prior to application, without leaving excess water.
1. Mixing may be done manually, using a trowel, or with a 600 rpm hand drill equipped with mixing blade, which will give
greater uniformity and a faster mix.
2. Add the (4 – 5 Lit.) Cool water to one deep container. Add the contents of the 20Kg bag gradually and mix till the
mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
3. Keep mixing for (3 minutes), and set for (10 minutes) then remix for (2 minutes).
4. The prepared product may be used (Pot life) for a period of Two hours approx.
5. Apply Meister tile adhesive 806 WR to the surfaces, to a thickness of 3mm, using a hand trowel.
6. Apply mortar over areas not exceeding 1.0m2.
7. Apply the tile with the mortar over walls to be tiled, press tiles firmly into place and gently adjust the level by twisting
slightly within 15 minutes, ensuring proper transfer of the mortar, at least 85%, to the back of the tile
8. For floors apply the mortar to the concrete floor then place the tile in place, pressing gently to level, adjust the level by
twisting slightly within 5 minutes, ensuring proper transfer of the mortar, at least 85%, to the back of the tile.
9. Check periodically to ensure proper transfer by lifting tiles occasionally.
10. Remove excess mortar from tile face using a damp cloth.
11. Fresh mortar can be removed with water, but once hardened only mechanical removal is possible.
20Kg powder in paper bags.
12 months if kept in a dry store in the original unopened packs.
All tools should be cleaned with clean water immediately after use. cured material can only be removed mechanically.
Health and safety
Tile Adhesive 806WR contains cement powders when mixed or become damp, releases alkaline which can be harmful
to the skin. During use avoid inhalation of dust and contact with skin and eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves,
eye protection and respiratory protective equipment.In case of contact with skin, rinse and wash with plenty of soap and
water.In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.If swallowed, seek
medical attention immediately, do not induce vomiting.