Meister Fine Tile Grout ( unsanded )
Cement- based pre- mixed tile grout and joint setting mortar, smooth texture (for narrow joints up to 5 mm wide)
Meister Fine Tile Groutis a pre-mixed dry mortar consists of finely selected raw materials, Portland cement and high quality
selected additives to enhance workability and application characteristics. Colors are formulated with high quality inorganic
pigments providing high chemical and UV stability. Meister Fine Tile Grout is a polymer modified tile grout mortar, for
indoor and outdoor applications, and where heavy traffic is present. Meister Fine Tile Grout is used for ceramic tile adhesive
in the traditional indoor and outdoors applications. Meister Fine Tile Grout is ideal for bathrooms, shower rooms, kitchens,
private and public buildings and swimming pools.
• Easy to use and apply. Just add water
• Easy to clean
• Smooth texture
• Excellent bond and water-resistant
• Weather resistant
• Temperature resistance till 70C°.
• Economical, fast mobilization and installation compared to traditional mortar.
• Rapid hardening
• For indoor and outdoor applications
White or gray andother shadesare available in 70 color. Special color grades are available per customer’s requirement.
It complies with EN 13888 standards.
Coverage rate m²/Kg grout:-
All of the surfaces must be sound, clean, before the application.
All of contaminants such as oil, fats, must be removed.
In case of the surface is, must be wet without leaving excess of water.
1. Mixing may be done manually, using a trowel, or with a 600 rpm hand drill equipped with mixing blade, which will give
greater uniformity and a faster mix.
2. Add the (6.5 – 7.5 Lit.) water to one deep container. Add the contents of the 20 kg bag gradually and mix till the mixture
is uniform and free of lumps.
3. Mix for two minutes, allow to stand for approx. 3 minutes, then mix again to ensure a uniform mixture, free of lumps. The
prepared product may be used (pot life) for a period of one hour.
4. Apply Meister fine tile grout with a rubber float holding the float at 45-degree angle. Apply with downward pressure
ensuring that joints are completely filled. Remove excess using rubber float by skimming off in a diagonal direction
from the tile surface.
5. Wait approx. 10-15 minutes or until joint mortar begins to stiffen.
6. Wipe clean freshly grouted tiles with a damp sponge and clean off.
7. After grout is dry, remove any residual grout film on surface with a smooth cloth.
8. Floor tiles can be walked on after only 24 hours.
Differences in the absorbency of the ceramic tile edges, excess water used in mixing or cleaning of grout, different drying
rate and moisture level in the surface can lead to discoloration and color variances in the grout joints.
20kg powder in paper bags
12 months if storedand kept dry in the original unopened packs.
All tools should be cleaned with clean water immediately after use. Cured material can only be removed mechanically.
Health and safety:
Meister Fine Tile Groutcontains cement powders when mixed or become damp, it releases alkaline which can be harmful to
the skin. During use avoid inhalation of dust and contact with skin and eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, eye
protection and respiratory protective equipment. In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of soap and water. In case of
contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately,
do not induce vomiting.